Garage doors are a vital part of your home. They keep you safe and allow reliable entry into your home. However, sometimes your garage door will have an issue and require garage door repair in Hanover. Sometimes these issues even require immediate attention. That’s why we provide 24/7 repair services, because we know that a broken garage door is a serious problem and even a safety hazard. Are you in need of garage door repair in Hanover?
Common Garage Door Problems
Even though most people think problems with garage doors are rare, there are actually a number of common problems that require garage door repair in Hanover.
- Garage Door Openers. There are several issues that can go wrong with your garage door opener. Perhaps it doesn’t close all the way, or it starts reversing when it nearly reaches the floor. Either way, you need a specialist to repair this issue for you.
- Spring Replacement. Springs are a vital component of your garage door. Tension springs are attached above the garage door and help it remain closed. Extension springs are found on the upper tracks on both sides of the garage door. Both types of springs can wear out, or break entirely and need replacing. This is one of the most common reasons why garage door repair in Hanover is required.
- Broken Cables. Another core component of the garage door is the cables that work as pulleys to open and close the door. These cables can often break, meaning that the door will cease to open properly. Fortunately, the cable itself is inexpensive, but the process to replace it is more complex then it seems. Have a technician replace the cable instead of attempting to do it yourself.
- Panel Replacement. Damaged garage door panels not only look bad, but they can also be indicative of a great problem that’s occurring with the garage door. If your panels are damaged, you should invest in having them fixed as soon as possible. Your technician will help you discover any other issues that may be going on as well.
- Bent Tracks. Your garage door runs on tracks that are on both sides and the center of the garage. They are vital to helping the door open and close smoothly. If one of these tracks is bent or misaligned, then the door will likely not open and close properly.
Types of Garage Door Repair Services We Provide
Our technicians are fully trained in servicing a variety of issues that you may have with your garage door. We specialize in the following:
- Replace frayed cables
- Service noisy garage doors
- Replace broken springs
- Repair and install garage door openers
- Replace worn out bearings
- Replace or repair damaged hinges
- Replace bent tracks
Do you need garage door repair in Hanover? Look no further, you’ve already found the most dependable and reliable service in the area. We offer 24/7 repair because we know how crucial it can be to have your garage door in working condition. Call us today!